Who are we?
Plytix is a SaaS scale-up that builds Product Information Management (PIM) software for the retail industry. We’re one of the leading PIMs on the market, tailored for small-to-medium-sized ecommerce companies.
Our tool is the central source of truth where our customers store all of their product descriptions, prices, photos, and more. We then help them get all that product content online, whether they’re selling on their own website, on Amazon, or beyond.
The team behind Plytix is data-driven, passionate, and creative. We’re recognized for our outstanding customer care and employee culture, making us a Great Place To Work in 2021!
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales Department. You will manage relationships with your prospects through the whole sales process, from qualifying leads to negotiating contracts. As the prospect’s trusted advisor, you will demonstrate competency by becoming an expert in the PIM and ecommerce market (previous knowledge welcome but not required!), and providing them with solutions that will fit their needs, while closing deals.
What will I be doing?
- Discovering each prospect’s pain points and providing tailored solutions
- Actively engaging with each lead over the phone, email, and video, adding value with each interaction
- Conducting online demos of Plytix for prospects, including key stakeholders and decision-makers like CEOs, VPs, directors, managers, etc
- Working with clients from around the world (some late evenings may be required)
- Becoming a PIM master quickly and deepening your product knowledge over time
- Managing the entire sales process for your leads, from qualification to contract negotiation
- Leveraging sales tools to consistently meet and exceed monthly/quarterly targets
- Creating sales-enablement material to further support the sales process
- Creating personalized proposals
- Staying on top of pipeline, logging activities, and ensuring detailed notes are present for each contact
- Ensuring that everything you do has the underlying goal of our clients receiving best-in-class advice and customer service
- Being a true brand ambassador of the Plytix culture and brand
What skills do I need?
- Native-level English & fluent Spanish
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a fast-paced sales role.
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of empathy with the ability to easily discover clients’ needs and address them
- Ability to quickly build and maintain strong relationships
- Motivated self-starter with a passion to close clients
- Ability to communicate complex processes simply
- Ability and desire to perform and succeed in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Warm, friendly personality
- Strong team player
- Willingness to work flexible hours. We work with many companies overseas, so this is not a 9 am – 5 pm job. Some late evenings will be required.
Why work at Plytix?❤️ Be a part of a welcoming culture with bright, friendly people from around the world
🌱 Have a purpose and plenty of opportunities to grow from day one
👂 Your ideas will be heard and you’ll belong to a team where everyone is treated equally
💰 Competitive full-time salary plus bonuses
🖥 Work from home for a distributed company that understands how to help remote employees succeed
🏡 More perks (differs depending on which office you belong to)
About our culture
Each member of our team is unique, but we all have a few things in common:
- Trustworthy: We take our responsibility towards our users and their data seriously. We are transparent with them and each other.
- Friendly: Whether you're a part of the team or a user, you can count on us to be positive, open, and ready to jump in and help out.
- Competent: Learning is a lifelong process. Across departments, we strive to be the best at what we do so that together we can give our users the best experience.
- Fair: Common sense and fairness guide everything we do, all the way from the price and design of our product, down to the little decisions we make every day.