Highsnobiety: Providing Content that Delivers
Defying the Status Quo
- First, they provide the latest and most relevant fashion trends and apparel blogs that pull you to their site. Within these blogs is everything you would want to know about a product (or at least an internal link to it) from its price to color variations.
- Second, the product is connected with the real world through highlighting its necessity to everyday life. Why you need to have it is the main priority of the content.
- Third, to hit the point home, the product is connected with a celebrity or popular trend which provides social proof. Images of products are sourced from popular social media posts and real life situations.
- And last but not least, they tie it all together by including links that bring you directly to products after you’ve been primed to purchase.
A Case in Point
The article then goes beyond the cleats to explore the life of Sergio, describing his daily routines to create an emotional connection with him. Further contributing to this connection are images from Sergio’s personal instagram showing him gear up in the Tiempo for practice.
As your journey through the daily life of the soccer star is concluded, Highsnobiety leaves a link to Nike.com that brings you full circle to purchasing the cleats.
Experience it for yourself. Check out the article here.
- Infuses products with personality and the real world
- Provides content throughout a blog/long form
- Connects on an emotional level
- Doesn’t directly sell to the consumer