Who are we?
Plytix is a SaaS scale-up that builds Product Information Management (PIM) software for the retail industry. We’re one of the leading PIMs on the market, tailored for small-to-medium-sized ecommerce companies.
Our tool is the central source of truth where our customers store all of their product descriptions, prices, photos, and more. We then help them get all that product content online, whether they’re selling on their own website, on Amazon, or beyond.
The team behind Plytix is data-driven, passionate, and creative. We’re recognized for our outstanding customer care and employee culture, making us a Great Place To Work in 2021!
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a part-time Junior Legal Counsel to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark; Malaga, Spain; or remote from anywhere in Europe! Our ideal candidate must have native-level Danish (our company HQ is in Copenhagen) with advanced skills in English.
As our Junior Legal Counsel, you will report to our Operations Specialist and work on projects in collaboration with our Finance, Sales, Operations, and Human Resources Departments providing counsel on a wide range of matters that are pivotal to our growth such as investments, mergers and acquisitions, contract drafting and negotiations, and data privacy.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with team members and stakeholders across Plytix to provide pragmatic advice to minimize legal risks while advancing the goals of the business
- Build the necessary systems and documentation to improve legal processes and resources
- Prepare, draft, review and negotiate contracts, agreements, and other legal documents
- Draft and update company’s internal legal policies
- Advise on matters related to mergers & acquisitions and venture capital
- Deal with challenging data privacy matters and help to develop and enhance our privacy operations and documentation
- Monitor and analyze changes in the law and legal risks; propose creative and effective solutions to address those risks
- Coordinate with external legal counsel as required
What skills do I need?
- Native-level Danish, fluent in English
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus!
- Studying or completed a commercial law degree
- Ability to manage numerous challenging work assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Studies in civil and commercial law, corporate law, privacy and data protection, intellectual property, and advertising laws and regulations
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Motivated self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
Why work at Plytix?
🌱 Have a purpose and plenty of opportunities to grow from day one
👂 Your ideas will be heard and you’ll belong to a team where everyone is treated equally
💰 Competitive part-time salary with potential to grow into a full-time role
🖥 Work from home for a distributed company that understands how to help remote employees succeed
🏡 More perks (differs depending on which office you belong to)
About our culture
Each member of our team is unique, but we all have a few things in common:
- Trustworthy: We take our responsibility towards our users and their data seriously. We are transparent with them and each other.
- Friendly: Whether you're a part of the team or a user, you can count on us to be positive, open, and ready to jump in and help out.
- Competent: Learning is a lifelong process. Across departments, we strive to be the best at what we do so that together we can give our users the best experience.
- Fair: Common sense and fairness guide everything we do, all the way from the price and design of our product, down to the little decisions we make every day.
If this opportunity and Plytix sound like a good fit—or even if you just want to get in touch—don’t be shy! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!