Who are we?
Plytix is Product Information Management software. Our tool is the central source of truth where businesses can store all of their product descriptions, prices, photos, and more. We then help our customers get all that product content online, whether they’re selling on their own website, on Amazon, or beyond.
Plytix is affordable for companies of all sizes, easy to use, and nice to look at. In the world of PIM, that makes us different. If you’re different too, you’ll fit right in.
What’s the opportunity?
The Customer Success team at Plytix is known worldwide and is highlighted by our customers as the part of Plytix they love the most. As a company, we invest heavily in Customer Success. It is the department that everyone looks up to in Plytix. Your job as a Customer Success manager is first and foremost to make sure that our customers are taken care of. You’ll handle everything from onboarding and technical support to helping our customers grow their businesses. You’ll be given your own portfolio of clients that you’ll be working with on a daily basis and you’ll form a close relationship with your portfolio clients and aim to become their trusted advisor.
Plytix has grown rapidly over the past two years and our reputation has reached far beyond our target markets. As a result, we have seen a growing interest in Australia and New Zealand and we are now looking for our first Customer Success Manager to take care of that region. We are looking for a technically sound and entrepreneurial individual who can work unsupervised remotely, and can naturally exhibit the Plytix virtues. It is therefore crucial that you can identify with the Plytix culture and be the focal point around which we can eventually build our APAC team. This is a great opportunity for you if you wish to be part of an amazing culture and if you are up for the challenge of building something from the ground up.
Long story short, you’ll play an integral role at one of the fastest-growing companies in the retail industry and you’ll be working closely with some of the most amazing brands in the world.
What will I be doing?
- Making sure new clients are successfully onboarded to the Plytix platform
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Constantly identifying ways to add value for your portfolio clients through the Plytix platform
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer happiness
- Working together with sales to ensure that expectations are aligned for new clients
- Offering support through live chat, email, and video calls
- Ticketing and funnelling bugs and requests
- Be a true brand ambassador of the Plytix Culture and Brand
What skills do I need?
- High level of empathy and emotional intelligence skills
- A strong understanding of and desire to help others solve challenges in the context of B2B SaaS
- Able to work effectively in a distributed team by working transparently and proactively across time zones
- Happy attitude towards life with curiosity and ambition to learn every day
- A team player attitude and solid written and spoken communication skills
- Bachelor degree or higher
- At least 2 years of proven relevant work experience in pre-sales, account management, customer success or similar roles.
Why work at Plytix?❤️ Be a part of a welcoming culture with bright, friendly people from around the world
🌱 Have a purpose and plenty of opportunities to grow from day one
👂 Your ideas will be heard and you’ll belong to a team where everyone is treated equally
💰 Competitive full-time salary
🏋 More perks (differs depending on which office you belong to)
About our culture
Each member of our team is unique, but we all have a few things in common:
- Trustworthy: We take our responsibility towards our users and their data seriously. We are transparent with them and each other.
- Friendly: Whether you're a part of the team or a user, you can count on us to be positive, open, and ready to jump in and help out.
- Competent: Learning is a lifelong process. Across departments, we strive to be the best at what we do so that together we can give our users the best experience.
- Fair: Common sense and fairness guide everything we do, all the way from the price and design of our product, down to the little decisions we make every day.