Who are we?
Plytix is Product Information Management software. Our tool is the central source of truth where businesses can store all of their product descriptions, prices, photos, and more. We then help our customers get all that product content online, whether they’re selling on their own website, on Amazon, or beyond.
Plytix is affordable for companies of all sizes, easy to use, and nice to look at. In the world of PIM, that makes us different. If you’re different too, you’ll fit right in.
What’s the opportunity?
As a key member to the development department, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our PIM. We are looking for a talented software engineer with strong technical problem-solving skills who knows how to work well in a team to help us build cutting edge technology and user-friendly interfaces. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at one of the fastest growing companies in the retail industry and working closely with some of the most amazing brands in the world.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate cross-functionally with QA, project managers and other engineers to achieve the best possible solutions.
- Delivering high quality, fast-running and well-tested code.
- Monitor and troubleshoot software deployed in production.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Review and approve other engineers code, making sure it follows our standards and provide advice to Junior Developers.
What skills do I need?
- At least 6 years of experience in web development
- Strong backend skills and experience in frontend development will be a plus.
- B2 English Level or higher
- Python (our main programming language), but other OO languages would also be considered.
- Flask micro-framework is a plus
- Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases, ideally MongoDB
- REST APIs
- HTML5 / CSS / Bootstrap. Experience with Sass or Less would be valuable
- Experience with Angular would be a plus.
- Other Technology (no experience required, but appreciated)
Why work at Plytix?❤️ Be a part of a welcoming culture with bright, friendly people from around the world
🌱 Have a purpose and plenty of opportunities to grow from day one
👂 Your ideas will be heard and you’ll belong to a team where everyone is treated equally
🖥 Work from home or from our offices in the center of Malaga
💰 Competitive full-time salary
🏡 Flexible working hours and unlimited remote days
🍲 Catered, free lunches and unlimited ice cream when working from the office
🏋 More perks (differs depending on which office you belong to)
About our culture
Each member of our team is unique, but we all have a few things in common:
- Trustworthy: We take our responsibility towards our users and their data seriously. We are transparent with them and each other.
- Friendly: Whether you're a part of the team or a user, you can count on us to be positive, open, and ready to jump in and help out.
- Competent: Learning is a lifelong process. Across departments, we strive to be the best at what we do so that together we can give our users the best experience.
- Fair: Common sense and fairness guide everything we do, all the way from the price and design of our product, down to the little decisions we make every day.