A PIM platform is the single source of truth where all your product information (descriptions, prices, images, SKUs, and more) lives. Plytix takes things a step further by making it easy to distribute your product information wherever you need it. You can sell anywhere using Channels, create online catalogs with Brand Portals, and generate PDF catalogs with Product Sheets. You can also analyze your products’ performance from across the web directly in Plytix with Analytics.
Read more: What is PIM?
Anyone who sells online can benefit from a PIM, but you definitely need one if you’re managing over 100 products and/or selling on more than one channel. Plytix is the only PIM especially made (and priced!) for small to medium-sized businesses.
Though anyone can use it, our PIM is designed and priced for small to medium-sized businesses. But just because our prices are lower than the enterprise-grade software out there, doesn’t mean we skimp on quality. You don’t have to take our word for it—read what they’re saying about us on G2 and Capterra.
You can sign up for a Free account (which is free forever), or try out our PRO features and add-ons with a 14-day free trial. Either way, start here.
For starters, we have two plans: Free and PRO.
Our free version is a great starting point for many small and medium-sized companies who are fed up with spreadsheets and Dropbox folders and just need an easy-to-use PIM.
Our PRO plan comes with added functionalities and more SKUs and storage. The PRO version also unlocks the option of adding any of our product content syndication modules to your plan.
PRO users can mix and match these modules, or add-ons, to build the perfect plan for them. The add-on options are:
- Channels: Sell your products everywhere with automated feeds.
- Brand Portals: Share product content easier with online catalogs.
- Product Sheets: Create accurate product sheets, faster.
Compare plans and pricing on our pricing page.
Product Information Management is not a one person job. We believe that PIM software needs to make collaboration easier between your team, and we won’t put anything in the way of that. All Plytix plans—even our Free version—include unlimited users.
Read more: Why we don’t charge per user
Wherever you sell, you can use Plytix to get your products online.
For details on how Plytix works with your specific combination of sales channels, book a demo with our Sales team. They’ll walk through your exact scenario with you and answer any questions.
Nope! Plytix is easy to use and intuitive, so you can dive in and get started right away.
We sure do! Our open REST API allows you to connect with any system, both to bring data into Plytix and to share it from Plytix to other platforms.
Read more: Plytix API documentation
We don’t have a white label version of our PIM, but you can share your product information in fully-customized Brand Portals and Product Sheets featuring your logo, fonts, colors, and images.
Check out our Help Center!
All files are stored in Amazon’s Simple Cloud Storage Service (S3). This is the cloud service with the tightest security available, and allows the system to run fast in all parts of the world.
Plytix is built with MongoDB, a document-oriented database used to store all product information and account data.
Here are some highlights. We’re happy to share more details with you—just get in touch!
- All passwords are encrypted with SHA-256 and salted with randomized values to ensure not even Plytix staff can read the passwords upon looking into the database.
- Users and Plytix agents are authenticated by stateless token-based authentication, in order to prevent session hijacking while maintaining high performance. App-based two-factor authentication is required for Plytix agents to access tools like our platform back office where we manage Plytix accounts and users.
- All access to the system is logged thoroughly and we retain rich audit logs where everything is closely monitored.
- Plytix does not store any credit card information whatsoever. All storing of billing information and transactions are operated by our payment processor; Braintree (by PayPal). Their security meets the absolute highest industry standards and guidelines.
- The application code, database, configuration profiles and digital assets are automatically backed up regularly to S3, and duplicated in different S3 instances.